Did ya? Are you glad you did??

Brexit: Are you happy right now that you voted as you did?

• I voted out. I'm glad I voted out

• I voted remain. I'm glad I voted remain

• I voted out. I wish I'd voted remain

• I voted remain. I wish I'd voted out.

• I don't care any more

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
"Facts" according to the person who thought that EU citizens are bankrupting the NHS?
"Facts" according to the person who refuses to believe the governor of the BoE and the Chancellor about the costs of Brexit?
"Facts" according to the person who is content to suffer the costs of Brexit which he refuses to believe will be incurred?

Please do show us the source of your "facts".
Fact. For some reason you need to come on here with an Alias. I suppose that's so you can agree with the other side of your split personality.
Fact. I am content to suffer the cost of Brexit, which I know will be incurred. Can you tell us the cost of staying in?

Like it or not, we're leaving so get used to it. You know you'll be thanking us in years to come.

Are you insisting that everyone else follows your philosophy?
Not insisting on anything. We are all free to follow our own philosophy. What's yours then and should we follow that?

You're very selective with you cut and paste jobs when quoting posts, aren't you.

Here's the whole post - you missed some of it out.

I'd be better off financially getting a bus instead of a taxi, driving a Dacia Sandero instead of a Range Rover, holidaying in Leysdown instead of going on a Caribbean cruise, buying a Timex instead of an Omega, having beans on toast indoors instead of going out for a meal, heating my house with a paraffin heater instead of gas central heating etc etc but you know what? I don't ****ing want to and I'm happy to pay for what I want.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Fact. For some reason you need to come on here with an Alias. I suppose that's so you can agree with the other side of your split personality.
Fact. I am content to suffer the cost of Brexit, which I know will be incurred. Can you tell us the cost of staying in?

Like it or not, we're leaving so get used to it. You know you'll be thanking us in years to come.
So you can't or won't show us the source of your 'facts' about the clinic, the NHS, Hepatitis etc?

Nope. Don't care. Hopefully less in the long run than staying in but not bothered if its more. Like 52% of the voting population, I've had enough of that.

Nope. Don't care. Hopefully less in the long run than staying in but not bothered if its more. Like 52% of the voting population, I've had enough of that.

You are mistaken in thinking that 52% of the people who voted in 2016 were voting to be made poorer. That option was not on the ballot paper. And many of the prominent Brextremists told their followers that things would be better. Do you remember the lie on the red bus?

However, next time I hear someone say "nobody voted to be poorer" I can some correct them and say "some anonymous nutter on the internet thinks that he did."

Asking again, motman.
So the NHS costs £1.8 billion a year.

What percentage of this do you ascribe to foreign miscreants who have never paid UK tax or NI (I.e. not migrants who are working here)?

When the NHS is sold off by the Tories, what do you think the true reason for its underfunding will be?

According to the analysis TMs plans would equate to a reduction in growth of 1/4 of 1% a year, I wonder what the impact of Jeremy Corbyn as PM might be?

Ahhh. i wondered what he was on about.

btw 1/4 of 1% compounded over 15 years is 3.9% which is the BBC reported estimate of the worse case impact of TMs plan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back