Did ya? Are you glad you did??

Brexit: Are you happy right now that you voted as you did?

• I voted out. I'm glad I voted out

• I voted remain. I'm glad I voted remain

• I voted out. I wish I'd voted remain

• I voted remain. I wish I'd voted out.

• I don't care any more

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
No.

I voted out, In hindsight I wouldve voted remain.

Although Im not really sure I would want to be on the smug side.....

Sponsored Links
I voted Remain. Sure I disagree with people who voted leave but I don't blame them for voting without knowing what they were voting for. Brexit will not be a wakeup call, like the financial crashes before it will be used by those in power to solidify control and transfer even more wealth to themselves.

Brexit is an opportunity but not the one that leavers voted for.

I voted Remain. Sure I disagree with people who voted leave but I don't blame them for voting without knowing what they were voting for. Brexit will not be a wakeup call, like the financial crashes before it will be used by those in power to solidify control and transfer even more wealth to themselves.

Brexit is an opportunity but not the one that leavers voted for.
I don’t blame you either,but spare me the patronising.

I voted out. I still think out and cut all ties with the EU if we don’t get a clean break. And don’t pay them a penny more. I voted out as I didn’t want a load of unelected officials telling the UK what we could and couldn’t do. They still want us to pay for them to have that power over us. Out with no deal I say.

What about you?
I could see pros and cons, but I reckoned that to leave would be a horrible mess for the rest of my life, so I voted remain.
Having got to where we are, which is even worse than where I thought we'd be if the result was leave, it's worse than properly In OR Out.
A hard brexit would mean some people would lose their jobs, like when the mines closed etc etc, but they could be helped - and it wouldn't be me.
SO on balance I think I'd have preferred we just left, made ourselves a pita to the EU by making it cheaper for businesses to set up here (tax haven if you like) and tried hard for low reciprocal tariffs with the EU.

The EU would make it punishing to have us NOT leave now, so sod 'em.

I voted out. I still think out and cut all ties with the EU if we don’t get a clean break. And don’t pay them a penny more. I voted out as I didn’t want a load of unelected officials telling the UK what we could and couldn’t do. They still want us to pay for them to have that power over us. Out with no deal I say.
I think I agree with most of what you say, but I have to say a lot of the stories about "the meddling EU" were entirely made up. That put a lot of people against the EU.
I wonder what the vote would have been without the influence of these lies.

I couldn't care less what happens. It really doesn't matter to me. I only voted out cos I got bored with the superior attitude of some of the remainers. Himmy especially, John D, all of the other aliases on this forum and posters like bas. I can't help wondering if these guys actually work for the leave camp. Any normal person reading a few of nosellals posts would never want to align themselves with the likes of him.

As I recall? Nigel Farage was kicking of, media picked up on it and Hey Presto a mini tsunami was occasioned.
Nige and his motley crew appeared to garner favour,with win England back for Englishmen Etc. Etc. Etc [made me feel great living up here??]
Nige managed to encourage his one man Tsunami, won a few hearts and minds, won some seats here and there
Mainstream party was seriously spooked, because of the apparent ise and rise of some tiny upstart political group.
In an attempt to retain votes in the face of what looked like a serious ground swell in opinion main stream long standing parties started to in effect jump on the same band wagon as dear old Nige.
Finally along rolls the referendum no plan B and shock and horror, the masses, encouraged, and completely miss lead by all the short sighted politicos of all parties are blinded by Boris and all the claims of saving several gazzillions of ££ / year
makes me think where did Nige and his bunch of support vanish to?, and where did the promised £££ savings get lost? last i heard it will cost the UK a rather large amount of £££.
Where did Northern Ireland pop up from ? cant recall that being strongly discussed at the run up to the referendum??

All in all we are now looking at a somewhat different set of discussions compared to the promised outcome on the referendum run up?

One final thing.

Who can I now believe the politicos are all shouting but at so many odds to confuse a complex situation out of sight?

Ken

Voted remain mainly because I couldn't find out in certain terms what would happen (but then as it's an unprecedented situation it was hard to find some clear information), but I have never been fond of the likes of Junker et all so I was fleetingly tempted to vote leave because of them.

I think Britain is stronger financially remaining but like said above, I'd rather we left cleanly that what Teresa May has come up with so far. Necessity is the mother of all inventions, am sure things will be ok, eventually.

It all may be taken out of the Public's hands anyway?

Spain is grumbling.

Various countries are eyeing up fishing right ?

Now the "PRESENT" biggie? will the proposals get past Parliament? [see the DUP Et-All] for more details?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back