Did ya? Are you glad you did??

Brexit: Are you happy right now that you voted as you did?

• I voted out. I'm glad I voted out

• I voted remain. I'm glad I voted remain

• I voted out. I wish I'd voted remain

• I voted remain. I wish I'd voted out.

• I don't care any more

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cannot believe how many thought leaving would be a walk in the park and the EU would just rollover and give us all we want.!..

Sponsored Links
I do. They had a responsibility, which they ignored.
Do you have a masters in politics?masters in economics,ex chancellor? Superiour tarot cards to all others,..errrr...NO...Probably like Sir Gal,you look at fed biege and think you are the world authority

Voted out, might vote remain if ref2 came up, only because I'm fed up with it. Out will take a long time, the deal on the table could have been better. This deal won't be the final deal, we will be making changes for the next 20 years.

I'm not sure I could vote in, on the basis that we tried to leave and it was made too painful.
- I voted out, because there are no longer starter jobs for young people in the UK and I have 2 kids.. I look at the breaks I got and they aren't there any more.
- I also think the EU in terms of where it was heading was not for me or any country not in the Euro.
- Lastly, the idea of a trade club where a few pay all the membership fees and the membership fees get p***ed up the wall doesn't sound right in a global 21st century world.

Starter jobs? Not sure what industry you are in or considered for your kids but there are high paying jobs for grads in medicine, dentistry, finance, IT etc.

Demand for computer engineers with AI or Big Data experience is high, they can write their own pay cheques.

Cannot believe how many thought leaving would be a walk in the park and the EU would just rollover and give us all we want.!..
I was under no illusion when I voted to leave. I knew they'd be bloody spiteful about it. It was obvious - we were paying in far more than we took out so our withdrawal was going to take money out of their coffers. I bet they wouldn't be so spiteful if we were one of the countries putting sod all in but drawing very large amounts out!

Sponsored Links
I knew they'd be bloody spiteful about it.
How are they being spiteful?

The rules that the UK signed up to are simply being applied.

Quitters appear to be having a hissy fit because they can't have their cake and eat it!

And remember - the UK is leaving the EU, not the other way around

How are they being spiteful?

The rules that the UK signed up to are simply being applied.

Quitters appear to be having a hissy fit because they can't have their cake and eat it!

And remember - the UK is leaving the EU, not the other way around
Calm ellal calmmm..or you going for another ban..no hissie fits around here,merely stating it was always going to be tricky to exit

Calm ellal calmmm..or you going for another ban..no hissie fits around here,merely stating it was always going to be tricky to exit
Bless..

Someone doesn't agree with the truth of the situation, so encourages censorship...

Behaviour of the playground from you!

Interesting. Leave 15, Remain 13. This poll shows nothing has changed and a second referendum would achieve the same result.

F087FF13-A2F3-4EC9-B6E5-E7C52636E7BF.png

So,there you go,nothing has changed,we would still brexit.Ellal is having the full on Eppy,Mr Sheds is mimicking Mr Angry,Sir Gal and JohnD warming themselves up..Have a word with your mate Ellal chaps,the stress is doing his nut in.

I think the PM will go..Possible general election.More chaos.But lash on and Leave EU...

Of course the PM will go. She was only put there to do Brexit. They must have sat around a table and said, right, who is planning to retire soonish and doesn't mind doing one last ****e job that you'll be hated for in return for a possible early retirement and little bonus for your efforts?

Starter jobs? Not sure what industry you are in or considered for your kids but there are high paying jobs for grads in medicine, dentistry, finance, IT etc.

Demand for computer engineers with AI or Big Data experience is high, they can write their own pay cheques.

The kind of jobs that young people do while they are studying or early in their career: McJobs
You wont find too many big data and AI jobs in the UK for those starting out. A lot of junior roles in IT, corporate law etc have been filled with low cost labour from EU and India.

I was told the other day, by a customer that they can have 3 qualified lawyers in Romania for the cost of 1 legal intern.

Just heard an interesting prog on Radio 4, talking to the politicians of 1971 when we voted in.
It was the same religious fervour back then, radical inners and radical outers.
One of the old sages said ... paraphrasing...
"I'll tell you one thing, bring me anyone who says he knew what he was really voting for, and I'll call him a fool. We really didn't have much idea".

You can say that again?

It will be interesting to see these examples of spiteful behaviour.

The kind of jobs that young people do while they are studying or early in their career: McJobs
You wont find too many big data and AI jobs in the UK for those starting out. A lot of junior roles in IT, corporate law etc have been filled with low cost labour from EU and India.

I was told the other day, by a customer that they can have 3 qualified lawyers in Romania for the cost of 1 legal intern.

Mcjobs you do whilst at Uni. If you plan to go into a career it's getting on a graduate training scheme after Uni.

You name it, every company has outsourced some work to Eastern Europe or further afield. Some to lower costs others because they can't get the skills.

Perhaps it's the rigorous science based teaching but the Russian developers we have used really are sharp.

I can hire 5-7 Indian IT workers for one UK contractor. Its a false equivalence when it comes to highly skilled IT pros. You are not comparing like with like.

Writing high quality code is an art form, it's not a factory to churn out lines upon lines of crap code. You can't substitute a highly skilled pianists with 10 amateurs. You need to argue your case and have C suite who have some technical background. Numbers guys just can't see the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back