Did ya? Are you glad you did??

Brexit: Are you happy right now that you voted as you did?

• I voted out. I'm glad I voted out

• I voted remain. I'm glad I voted remain

• I voted out. I wish I'd voted remain

• I voted remain. I wish I'd voted out.

• I don't care any more

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course the PM will go. She was only put there to do Brexit. They must have sat around a table and said, right, who is planning to retire soonish and doesn't mind doing one last ****e job that you'll be hated for in return for a possible early retirement and little bonus for your efforts?
Rather than that scenario I'm actually heartened that my original hope is (fingers crossed) slowly being played out...

In that Mayhem is a 'plant' and is playing a long ball game in order to thwart the lunacy that is Brexit...

Only time will tell of course, but quitters are getting increasingly nervous - which is a good sign!

Sponsored Links
yes, there is that hope. Put a leaver in charge of ending the party, sabotage. But will the tories risk losing power over Brexit?

brexit.jpg

Sponsored Links
But will the tories risk losing power over Brexit?
That is the problem...

The tories have been fighting over Europe ever since we entered, and even before...

And they are indeed obsessed with clinging on to power at any cost...

Not to say any other political party is any different as to the 'power game', hence why our electoral system is completely broken!

Rather than that scenario I'm actually heartened that my original hope is (fingers crossed) slowly being played out...

In that Mayhem is a 'plant' and is playing a long ball game in order to thwart the lunacy that is Brexit...

Only time will tell of course, but quitters are getting increasingly nervous - which is a good sign!
Rofl...and you are about to spontaneously combust!!Rest assured,brexit will be happening.

The French (our. Allies :LOL:) are likely to deport all UK nationals and seize there assets ???

Best advised that if any one can prove they have Irish in there family get an Irish pass port ;)

Ok

Why would that be ?

As said Ireland are in the EU and they allow dual nationality other countries do not Austria for example

Dare say if you reside abroad say like in France they may not discriminate against a citizen of an EU country

Afai am aware it's not rocket science ??????

Well it's 14, 17, 2, 4.
And I added an option.
Still think the same? (You can change your vote)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back