DRM

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Please indicate how you actually voted in the referendum

Sponsored Links
I voted with my unconscious because it's a no-brainer. :whistle:

Sponsored Links
I was given a piece of paper with some words and two square boxes printed on it. I put a cross in one box and then put the paper into a slot in a big black box.

Was that the correct way to vote. ?

:mrgreen:

I drove down to library, did consider bike but felt lazy today, and I ticked the box with pencil provided, then considered it should be an X so changed the tick to an X, posted in the box, walked out side then thought does an X mean I wanted that option or I did not want that option?

Where I live we have Toyota and Airospace both which produce parts for the whole car or plane, clearly unless these parts can flow freely between UK and other factories in Europe then the British factories will be re-located. So although I don't work in either to me only one option unless I want to see the streets full of unemployed.

I voted by going to the polling station and filling out the correct form.

Sadly you did not put that option up.

These votes are flawed, should have been 3 choices one for ppl like me who didn't vote. because pointless taking a wrong turn if you don't know where the other road is going to lead to, at least for now we knew we were on a lit road that had a few pot holes that could have been filled up.

(Good reason why i didn't, because my wife wanted to vote opposite to me, her views are opposite to mine so our votes would have cancelled each others, saved myself and her the hassle of swimming through water logged street.)

Last edited:
I see the papers are making out that we are now an independent country. Just in case anyone else has missed it, we are in fact still in the EU until further notice.

Apparently turnout was 46,500,001. I wonder who the '1' was? :mrgreen:

Last edited:
I see the papers are making out that we are now an independent country. Just in case anyone else has missed it, we are in fact still in the EU until further notice.

Apparently turnout was 46,500,001. I wonder who the '1' was? :mrgreen:

Me!

Sponsored Links
Back