Digistat +3 thermostat no screen

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I’ll do my best to explain the issue but I’m far from knowledgeable and hope someone may be able to help with this (y)

I have a digistat + 3 thermostat in a static caravan

the screen has gone off, meaning I can’t control the heating

Having looked on google, a few people have suggested changing the 2 x AA batteries but mine doesn’t have AA batteries, it never has as far as I know (I’m the only person living in the van and have temporarily moved out, when I nipped back to check on it the screen was off)

I also don’t think it needs an earth wire looking at the manual?

sorry if I’m being thick! Help appreciated (photos attached if they help)

thanks

Attachments

• C4AB1861-9165-4963-BBDE-9E01144A922C.jpeg
    C4AB1861-9165-4963-BBDE-9E01144A922C.jpeg
    330.3 KB · Views: 569
  • CC4AEE00-EDE6-469D-8543-6F80A34D1948.jpeg
    CC4AEE00-EDE6-469D-8543-6F80A34D1948.jpeg
    236.5 KB · Views: 1,001
Sponsored Links
Need to test if it’s getting voltage if it’s getting 240 v and no display its goosed,if no voltage then it’s a supply problem to the stat

what boiler do you have ? is it switched on with all lights on ?

Yeah boiler is on looks fine, lights up as expected. I stupidly didn’t check to see if I had hot water when it was on so I’ll check that next time I visit the van!

Sponsored Links
I’ve also read the c2032 battery is soldered on and that’s used for memory, would that also power the screen? I’ll test the battery when I next go down I only had 5 minutes today to look at it unfortunately!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back