Dimmable pull cord?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hey guys just a quick question.

I currently have a standard pull cord in my bathroom but have recently changed my light to spots that are dimmable. Now I'm just wondering is it just a case of like for like replacement or do I need any other equipment like a convertor or something?

Just did a search of the internet there looking for these pull cords and seen a few of them but just curious as to what way they are installed and what one to purchase.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
I bought one from screwfix works great no problems installing just the same as a normal pull switch.

Thanks lewy. Still looking for one though.

I need one which is balck and or chrome and reasonably priced. Don't lavish spending 50-60 quid on one!

Do you have an extractor fan which comes on with the lights?? If so you will not be able to use a dimmer!!

Sponsored Links
Good point nozspark as I was thinking of fitting an extractor fan in zone 1. Is there a work around such as fitting a second pull cord? Don't know if I fancy the thoughts of that though.

Thanks for the link RF

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back