DIMPLEX XLS Wattage ?

Sponsored Links
The height of the radiator includes the feet.
The 70cm height matches the 26" bike wheel quite well!
Your sons radiator is the original XLS12, the XLS12N would be a direct replacement.
The input power rating is 1.7kW
Would the XLEO 70 be a direct replacement using the same permanent wiring in the wall ??

E.G. would it be mater of refitting old heaters refit new to same wiring ?

Would the XLEO 70 be a direct replacement using the same permanent wiring in the wall ??

E.G. would it be mater of refitting old heaters refit new to same wiring ?

No, it would need a 24hr supply, too. If there is a normal socket close by, it could be connected to that.

The wiring in the wall currently isn't permanent, it comes on for 7 hours at night, probably

Sponsored Links
No, it would need a 24hr supply, too. If there is a normal socket close by, it could be connected to that.

The wiring in the wall currently isn't permanent, it comes on for 7 hours at night, probably
However the existing circuit can be altered to 24hr as the current NSHs will happily work on single supply.

However the existing circuit can be altered to 24hr as the current NSHs will happily work on single supply.

Yes it can, but then there will be no off-peak rate. That defeats the point of a NSH doesn't it?

Where the OP is talking about replacing with a new NSH, what the old one does isn't important? Unless I'm missing something....?

Yes it can, but then there will be no off-peak rate. That defeats the point of a NSH doesn't it?

Where the OP is talking about replacing with a new NSH, what the old one does isn't important? Unless I'm missing something....?
Unless there is still a totally separate meter for the off peak rate (white? meter) the whole installation changes to cheap rate overnight and modern NSHs are easily programmed to charge during that time.

e ?"Phew" just seem the price, this was going to be a Christmas pressie for him.
What would the maximum wattage of all three new heaters this fuse board can safely take, pic attached

Attachments

• Flats fuse board.jpg
    Flats fuse board.jpg
    276.9 KB · Views: 37
What would the maximum wattage of all three new heaters
Just be a little aware when investigating these NSH. The listed wattage on websites will be the output wattage - so the XLEO 70 is listed at 700W, when the input wattage is 1560W - This is of course how NSH work! ;)

Just be a little aware when investigating these NSH. The listed wattage on websites will be the output wattage - so the XLEO 70 is listed at 700W, when the input wattage is 1560W - This is of course how NSH work! ;)
Yes indeed but the input power is fairly prominant in the spec, example:

1671039932463.png

Yes indeed but the input power is fairly prominant in the spec, example:

View attachment 289034
I think it's one of those things that I notice more, as I am mostly browsing this site on my mobile.
Mobile sites have a tendancy to hide things behind drop down buttons - sometimes pertinent facts aren't always immediately visible! :)

I think it's one of those things that I notice more, as I am mostly browsing this site on my mobile.
Mobile sites have a tendancy to hide things behind drop down buttons - sometimes pertinent facts aren't always immediately visible! :)
Ah yes that old chestnut, the main reason I stay with a pc.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back