dingo1959 and Mod Rupert

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I don't see how one member accusing another of being a troll, and the accusee admitting to being a troll, constitutes abuse.

Is it because Mod Rupert is also dingo1959 and we were too close to finding out the truth, so the topic had to be locked to protect Rupert's alter ego?

Their reasoning and persuasive powers are certainly similar. I think we should be told! Perhaps a moderator could explain?

Sponsored Links
I'm a troll.

But I'm a likeable troll.

True on both counts, but I wasn't referring to you.

Or was I? :evil:

Softus said:
.............. Perhaps a moderator could explain?

Of course, and Tony Blair will explain why he went to war (truthfully). He gets out of it by global warming, mods use old posts and abuse...........

Sponsored Links
...although in this case there's just an eerie silence.

If you're right oilman, then the following should result in this topic being locked:

A member said:
dingo1959
you are a NASTY troll ... if everyone rereads this post it is obvious ... pfft ......loser ..lol ;)

In reply said:
yes i am nasty troll , i am probably one of many who are sick and tired of getting **** about in life , maybe i havnt explained things that happened very clearly on here and in full detail which may explain why i am a very very nasty troll , did you ever see that movie called falling down with mike douglas in it , well thats how i have been feeling latley ,end of the day i could sit here and put everything in detail but i would still get a roasting so what the **** :LOL: all i know is i relised that the window was going going to be out by alot more than you would expect , i rang the guy twice to tell him i was anxiuos , he had the oppurtinutny to come and look and then reorder the window , he didnt ,the day the guys fitted it they were rolling eyes and cursing trying to solve the problem ,they were going to pack it out i think about 60 to 70 mm between the sill and bricks , it looked s***te , i told them if it isnt going to look like it should they could take window away, they were told to pack it out at the soffit, i said fine but if im not happy you can still take the window away , now if im dumb fine but i did give the oppurtunity to the glazer to solve this problem before window even arrived also i did ring him the day he ordered it so it wasn't to late to change it , now i always wait till a job is complete before i say if im happy or not which i think is fair enough , it was a week later that the guys came to pack out the top and finish up all edges etc etc , it was ok but i wasn't %100 happy , got the invoice ha ha that was £ 100 more than we agreed anyway i told the guy i wasn't %100 happy but i was willing to pay the total we agreed less %10 at first he ranted and raved but then he calmed down and obviously worked out his profit and thought about the huge gap which could have been avoided , so there you nasty b*****d you got me typing which i wasn't gonna do :LOL: if i am wrong so be it, if im a loser i can live with that but i am sick of getting **** around
If I didn't know any different I'd call this self-abuse. ;)

And that's definately good cause to lock a post.

Puff, pant, strain...... :eek:

Back