Disabled Call System Wiring Help Please!

Sponsored Links
Wire them as per the instructions that should have come with the system.

There are no instructions. The system is already installed but has not been connected up. The Cables are just coiled up behind fittings.

Sponsored Links
There are no instructions. The system is already installed but has not been connected up. The Cables are just coiled up behind fittings.
Then look for the make and model numbers concerned and contact the manufacturer - they will give you guidance. For guarantee purposes you should always follow their instructions.
Seems a strange situation that the system is already installed but they are asking you as an electrician to connect it up - is this a public or private location you are working at?

Its a private location,call system was removed then relocated but never connected back up for some reason. I'll get looking then just thought id try here first.

Cheers!

Its a private location,call system was removed then relocated but never connected back up for some reason. I'll get looking then just thought id try here first.

Cheers!

Try a manufacturer called 'Robus' I have installed a couple of there kits

The internal wiring is normally just a 2 core cabe from each accessory ( pull cord,sounder & reset) back to the main "box" with all the connections marked in there.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back