Disallowed thread titles

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
A Mod said:
MOD: Thread title is in breach of forum rules and is therefore going to be locked.
Could the title of the thread not have been changed to something that was not in breach of the forum rules?

Kind Regards, John

MOD: It could have been of course, but it also contained personal "attacks" on a forum member, which despite said members somewhat tedious and repeatedly tedious posts, is not allowed. See rule 1c. I can merge the threads if you would like.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
@MoD: Oh well, it's 'your' forum he is bringing into disrepute.

MOD: There's no rule for writing rubbish, if there was most of the forum members would be in trouble at some point.

MOD: It could have been of course, but it also contained personal "attacks" on a forum member, which despite said members somewhat tedious and repeatedly tedious posts, is not allowed.
Interesting. I don't think that there was any more "attacking" in that thread than in any other in which the member in question provokes comments, but they don't usually get locked for that reason alone.

Last edited:
[QUOTE"]MOD: It could have been of course, but it also contained personal "attacks" on a forum member, which despite said members somewhat tedious and repeatedly tedious posts, is not allowed.
Interesting. I don't think that there was any more "attacking" in that thread than in any other in which the member in question provokes comments, but they don't usually get locked for that reason alone.[/QUOTE]

That thread had vicious personal attacks on me although I had posted correct information.
Personally I think it should have been deleted from the start not locked.

Sponsored Links
Oh I love a good forum beef :D:D

Can anyone bring us up to speed on what happened? What was the thread about and who was being 'attacked?'

Speaking of 'attack' whatever happened to ban all sheds? I liked his humour and abrasive attitude :mrgreen:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back