DIY Texecom Premier Elite 48

No idea, but there should be two lights on solid, flashing is an attempt to connect, so sounds like the smart com isnt connected to the server. They have changed things a little on the smart com so they have been sending out little guides on what the lights mean dont know if they are still doing that.

Sponsored Links
Thanks, I've pinged them and they advised me -

'Please default the smartcom and the connect it to one path, either Wi-FI or ethernet but not both'

Will give this a try later...I agree the 2 lights should be solid as flashing on the paper slip provided means its struggling to connect to their cloud servers.

Hi guys,

I'm thinking of buying a Texecom ricochet kit 0001 for that garage, I would like a wireless RKP in the house so I can arm and disarm the outhouse garage and also have a hard wire RKP in the garage itself. My question is I have a spare premier elite RKP and wanted to know if this can be used for this panel?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
For the main house I have a texecom premier elite all hard wired.

I'm thinking of putting a separate alarm for the out-building but would like to be able to arm/disarm this from the house it self. ideally with a prox tag too.. Any recommendations what product would best suit for this?

I was thinking of that but it will be very tricky as I have a solid ground floor inside. I guess it will need to be bury in trunking quite deep once its out in the garden to the out house too..

If you have spare wireless zones you could have wireless devices in garage use app for arm disarming.

That’s what was asking what you have as this gives us an idea of options.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back