DIYnot Text Too Small After Windows 7 Updates

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
For some reason, the text on DIYnot has gone very small following some updates from Windows for my desktop pc. I use IE11 as my browser.

All of the text on DIYnot is smaller than it was, but the search results are so small, they cause eye strain. For some reason, there are several small detail changes to the way this site appears, but the text size change is the only thing that's a problem. As far as I can tell, the changes don't affect any other websites.

What can I do? Has anyone else had this?

http://www.myalbum.co.uk/GroteFoto-PSTMEXHE.jpg

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Ctrl + 0 should set the zoom level to normal (100%). That setting should be remembered between sessions.

Is it still small when the zoom level is set to 100%?

Ctrl + 0 should set the zoom level to normal (100%). That setting should be remembered between sessions.

Is it still small when the zoom level is set to 100%?

Thanks for your reply.

Zoom is on 100%, as it's always been. Increasing zoom does help, but not permanent. Have to keep changing it for DIYnot every time.

Wonder why it's only this site that's affected.

It's definitely the windows updates that caused it. Had the problem before, so restored system to a point before the updates and blocked further updates. However, my pc hasn't been running too well recently and it was suggested that not allowing updates was causing it. Allowing updates again sorted the pc, but now I'm back to display problems with DIYnot.

You are indeed Getting too old mate or try ctrl and tap + key several tyimes to the desired size you like

Sponsored Links
Back