Dmss alerts

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Got a dahua dvr and two cameras. If I’m not at home and get a tripwire alert, the clip won’t play. it plays fine if I’m on wifi at home. But the strange thing is when I’m out I can use the playback function to scroll back and watch the video to see what’s caused the tripwire alert. I’ve googled and asked on other forums for the answer but not found a reason yet. It worked as it should until i changed broadband supplier but haven’t changed any settings apart from reprogramming the dvr for the broadband connectio.

Sponsored Links
if the only settings you have changed are related to the new connection, ie IP address gateway etc, retrace your steps in first instance.

you replaying the footage in the same place?
as from what your saying is it worked fine and now only the tripwire clip doesn’t play, but you can use playback to select and place back the footage.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back