Do I need to bond my cold water main?

Ristead is not even in the same land mass as Wiltshire.
@mogget note that there are very different rules and regulations in the part of the UK that Risteard resides.
Indeed so - as I wrote to the OP ...
I don't think you'll find any DNO in 'mainland UK' taking the view that Risteard reported.
He will have an interesting time after 2021 when he may have one time zone on one side of the road, and a different one on the other. https://www.techspot.com/news/79370-european-union-votes-end-daylight-saving-time-2021.html
I'm not holding my breath, for two reasons. Firstly, I don't think view has changed all that much since the day after the referendum, when I said "I'll believe it if/when I see it"! Secondly, even if we do leave the EU, I wouldn't be at all surprised if we would also abolish 'clock changing' when the EU does, since otherwise there could be considerable confusion!

Kind Regards, John

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back