Do the RWR actually believe what they read...

Sponsored Links
I was wondering how tranny is able to say so many stupid things in a day.

I suppose he must get up early.

Sponsored Links
I was wondering how tranny is able to say so many stupid things in a day.

I suppose he must get up early.

no I don’t get up that early tbh
Generally about 7 am in the week

8am at weekends

you ???

I assumed u did not know that the wail owner does not pay tax in the UK ?
You often refer to the wail so I assumed you read it ?? Or perhaps u read some one else’s but u don’t buy it ?

are u a Sun reader than ?

I wonder how the 62% of the population of Dewsbury that are white feel about being told they can't go there.

I lived in a diverse part of Coventry (Foleshill area) and felt safer there than the city centre - in fact, the only time I had any trouble in Coventry was when a white chav asked for my wallet and then failed to kick me in the face - his foot missed by my nose by about an inch, and as I was drunk I just stared at him, which I assume he misread as me being fearless and ready to fight, so he walked away!

Transam explores the islamophobic websites to harvest some hooks on which to hang his bigotry.

so you read the daily express than
Noseall

as well as the wail
My PC homepage is a series of news articles from a plethora of media outlets. The Wail, Express and Torygraph are but a few, amongst a large selection of contributors. I read a broad selection, yes.

might be worth reading the article before everyone gets so excited.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...sques-Britain-reveals-no-areas-white-men.html
the author seems not to fit the stereotype RW alarmist.
All of his comments are hearsay.
conversations with taxi drivers
white people in towns across the country admitting there are 'no-go areas
One man in Blackburn said
are described 'a different universe'
A group of white men told him
They told Ed
where Ed was told
Another man in the group said
They told him
etc
etc.
from your linked article.​
The only original comments I can detect is:
he was shocked to discover the levels of resentment between white locals and Muslim citizens.​
That describes the animosity between white and Muslims. it does not describe any no-go areas. It does suggest a high degree of exaggeration.
It's very obvious from the typical comments on here that the animosity does not necessarily emanate from Muslims.

Sponsored Links
Back