Do the RWR actually believe what they read...

I wouldn't be shocked having visited some of these locations. Though not recently. Its only hearsay, if they told him they'd heard.. Where they are telling him directly but in a non attributable way, its not hearsay.

Sponsored Links
Are you saying the source article has been incorrectly reported or that other "white people" disagree with the findings?

Sponsored Links
So is Ed Husain basically stirring to sell a book? He seems poacher turned game keeper, based on 5 seconds of googling.

My PC homepage is a series of news articles from a plethora of media outlets. The Wail, Express and Torygraph are but a few, amongst a large selection of contributors. I read a broad selection, yes.

so why are you so ***ck as to what is going on in the world than :confused:

'No-go areas' usually means it is too dangerous to visit such an area.
Perhaps the author does not mean this and is just commenting on the lack of white people where lots of muslims live.

Quelle surprise.

Is he suggesting that white people should just be wandering around these areas sightseeing or looking for a pub or should be hanging around outside mosques to pass the time?

So is Ed Husain basically stirring to sell a book? He seems poacher turned game keeper, based on 5 seconds of googling.
They're quotes taken form his book. We don't know the context in which he made those comments.
They may have been examples of what he'd heard to illustrate how the two communities do not trust each other.
There's certainly no evidence to support any claim that any no-go areas really exist.

Don't forget, the comments made to him are subject to subjective emphasis and exaggeration.

Perhaps the author does not mean this and is just commenting on the lack of white people where lots of muslims live.

Quelle surprise.

Is he suggesting that white people should just be wandering around these areas sightseeing or looking for a pub or should be hanging around outside mosques to pass the time?
We don't know what the author is suggesting, or the message in his book. We're only receiving specific quotes possibly taken out of context by the Mail.

You mean like a home fans boozer wearing away colours?

There are no such things as (RWR/Wail inspired) no-go areas in the UK. It's just made up blurb to get flag shagging gammons up to temperature and the correct hue of angry pink.

I read that there is now a new definition for the term sunstroke...
A seizure caused by excessive levels of outraged indignation caused by reading too many "Asylum seekers in council houses" type stories in the Sun newspaper and associated publications.

Sponsored Links
Back