Do the RWR actually believe what they read...

I read that there is now a new definition for the term sunstroke...
A seizure caused by excessive levels of outraged indignation caused by reading too many "Asylum seekers in council houses" type stories in the Sun newspaper and associated publications.
RWR gammons will do anything to shed that moniker. The poor sensitive flakes are often outraged.

Sponsored Links
To say there are no "no-go" areas in Britain is being pedantic; because you can go to any public area in the country at any time. I know Blackburn and Bradford well, they are awful places. You would not want to go there; anyone lucky enough to not know such places would be in for a culture shock if they ever visited one. The first thing that would strike Mr. Lucky (if not an Audi) would be how aesthetically unpleasant the areas are in general. The second thing would be how lawless they are, because, such places are definitely "no-go" for the police. I could give umpteen examples of culture-shocking behaviour.

Occasionally the police, in response to public pressure, mount an operation to clean up the streets in these areas. Example:

Police operation targets anti-social driving and drug dealing in Burnley and Pendle | Pendle Today

It never works. However, in this case, the police at least admit who is responsible for the anti-social behaviour and drug dealing, which is rare. Noseall won't believe it though!

What the police omit to mention is that they themselves are also responsible for the anti-social behaviour and drug dealing. PC Lorna Baldwin says the anti-social behaviour has been going on for 20 years. Wouldn't you think that 20 years is long enough for the police to have done something about it?

So is Ed Husain basically stirring to sell a book? He seems poacher turned game keeper, based on 5 seconds of googling.

Ed has found his niche. Didsbury a no go area lol. He's as full of baloney as his comrade in arms Maajid Nawaz.

What the police omit to mention is that they themselves are also responsible for the anti-social behaviour and drug dealing. PC Lorna Baldwin says the anti-social behaviour has been going on for 20 years. Wouldn't you think that 20 years is long enough for the police to have done something about it?
The police are not paid to be social workers, surely?

Explain how the police can steer a society to be more inclusive or less anti-social?

Sponsored Links
Anti social behaviour jeez us

worked in some schools were the teachers are treated with no respect at all

worked in fee paying schools totally different scenario

Noseall won't believe it though!
Most of the Dysons I know that hoover up Columbian are white scaffolders, white azzy strippers and white company exec's. Mind you, one of the known pushers around Staffs is part black.

I do get that the council estate where you live andy, has its fair share of undesirables. No amount of police will change that. Education and plenty of £££ input maybe.

Back