Do you ever forget

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello lads, a strange thought just occured to me, how many of you if like me that is, have forgotten that we are actually giving advice to novices, so when explaining things on here we tend to think they understand what we say.
I was explaining on a thread tonight and when the OP replied, i re-read my post then the realisation hit me, i was explaining pretty much as if to either a tile fixer or at least someone who knew about it, i went back through quite a few of my replies and found quite a few although there were a lot of posts where i had explained in "laymans terms"
But it just made me stop and think, next time i reply i best think properly before starting to type

Sponsored Links
sorry jimmy...
didnt understand a thing.. ya r going oon aboot ther..mate :LOL: :LOL:

but i think WE all do it some time..so i for one will take heed at what you are saying(feel free to dig me)..no doubt on all my posts.. ;)

p.s how is the fishing??..i thought all you do.. when fishing,was to take dirty mags with you... :LOL: :LOL:

sorry jimmy...

but i think WE all do it some time..so i for one will take heed at what you are saying(feel free to dig me)..no doubt on all my posts.. ;)

p.s how is the fishing??..i thought all you do.. when fishing,was to take dirty mags with you... :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
sorry jimmy...

can you say all this in laymans terms Davie mate, bit to technical for me to fully digest :LOL: :LOL:

was fishing yesterday mate but forgot me mags :evil: :evil: :evil:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back