Does anyone have any template plans to build my own table loom?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm interested in making a few things that would need a loom. I looked at the prices and they are a bit pricey for me.
They dont look that hard to build but I cant seem to find any plans or instructions anywhere on-line that are detailed enough to work from.
Does anyone have a link to anything please?
Cheers

Sponsored Links
Hi,

Not my area of expertise, I'm afraid.
But a bit of googling got me the attached.
I hope that might be a start! :)

Attachments

• Loom2.pdf
    152.4 KB · Views: 159
You might also find Dryad in Leicester a useful name. They were suppliers of plans, parts and materials until taken over by Reeves in the early 1970s. They did publish books of plans for wooden looms - there was one on Amazon today

Reeves was eventually merged with Windsor and Newton and today the brands are apparently owned by Wilhelm Becker. I don't know if Becker supply any weaving materials

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
You might also find Dryad in Leicester a useful name. They were suppliers of plans, parts and materials until taken over by Reeves in the early 1970s. They did publish books of plans for wooden looms - there was one on Amazon today

Reeves was eventually merged with Winddor and Newton and today the brands are apparently owned by Wilhelm Becker. I don't know if Becker supply any weaving materials
That is great info, and much appreciated, thank you.

Back