Does Joey have a point

• Thread starter Deleted member 294929
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 294929

Joey has an opinion on women in football.

What's your take.

Sponsored Links
Its sexiest, I love taking about women’s football.

I went to see Chelsea Vs Mancs United.

It's a slower less exciting game but some of those girls where good.

Lauren James really is a good player who could hold her own for skill & talent in professional men's football

Lauren James really is a good player who could hold her own for skill & talent in professional men's football

Sponsored Links
You can say that again.

Who’s the blonde female footballer? She’s a tough player

He might have a point, but I'm none the wiser after listening to what he said. I'm certainly glad that he's not a commentator. He can barely string a thought together. Maybe it's down to jealousy.

He might have a point, but I'm none the wiser after listening to what he said. I'm certainly glad that he's not a commentator. He can barely string a thought together. Maybe it's down to jealousy.
I thought he spoke quite well.
You have to be forgiving to his regional accent

The two girls just yelled and made little point other than talk about themselves.

I thought he spoke quite well.
You have to be forgiving to his regional accent

The two girls just yelled and made little point other than talk about themselves.

Piers kept asking him for examples and he just spoke in generalities and was evasive. Nothing to do with his accent. It was something I was interested in and he told me absolutely nothing. He gave just one very weak example, where he claims a female commentator said a player had hit the ball with his laces when she should have side he'd side-footed it.

Sponsored Links
Back