dog flap

Sponsored Links
cut a hole for dog flap to fit.

but it depends on what you mean by contoured, could you elaborate

Colour the dog in with a felt tip pen, then push it face first into the door. Cut out the mark left on the door to get your own special hole designed just for your dog :LOL:

Sponsored Links
do i need a new panel and where and how do i do that???????????? please help

i persume you have no dogs you sad person

I presume you have no sense of humour.

Why would not having a dog make me sad though? What if i didnt like dogs? It would then technically make me a happy person.

well i try as i clean up puddles and poos sorry if you dont like dogs but we do if you cant help then but out yes i have a sense of humour do you about your problems

I didnt say i dislike dogs. Your making assumptions again.

Punctuation is your friend, use it.

And back to the topic, have you been out looking for dog flaps? Thats probably the best place to start. Read the instructions.

as i initaily said, cut a hole for flap to fit.

you need to get a flap for your size of dog, that would be a good place to start, once you have it we can then worry about making it fit.

also oblong with raised pattern is not very helpfull :cry:

a picture would help, but you still need to get the flap in the first place, i presume its a small dog?

oh and i am not sad either, but i dont have a dog.

tried cant insert photo 3 raised squares in the panel

medium sized dods got an infrara flap please help?

please note forum rules, general information item g

Did it come with instructions?

Go to the forum information section - it tells you how to post a picture.

franmac, I ask a question you give a vague reply, i ask you to post a picture, you say you cant, (Have you tried? read forum information)

You now say you have a flap, you also say you have medium size dog

how big is medium size? what is the brand / model of flap, as maxxy says does it have instructions. (if not get them from maker) read them.!

I am sorry but unless you are more co operative then you will not get any help since we are not mind readers, and can not see what you are seeing, if you want specific help ask specific questions and give specific answers

oh dear you are all brilliant aren't you a large yorky and a norfolk terrier so i'm not very it friendly sorry i thought this site might help all you have done is critisis

well you are there to help????? i probably wont recomend what a shame ..................................no answer?

sad no help good bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have told you before, please note item g, forum rules, general informaton.

franmac said:
well you are there to help?????

Actually franmac you are wrong.

Those that choose to try and help do so on their own, no one gets paid to post on these forums.

I have read your post with interest, those who chose to reply did so with the intention of being helpful to you, but since you did not offer the correct information as they requested what else could they do?

I would also like to point out that you were the first to start with the insults
franmac said:
I presume you have no dogs you sad person

Just because you do not get the answers you like does not give you the right to insult people.

I have also removed the post you have made regarding your opinion of another forum member.

very sorry i was getting frustrated i couldn't add photo or make others understand me but i didn'y like the comment

Posted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:55 pm Post Subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Colour the dog in with a felt tip pen, then push it face first into the door. Cut out the mark left on the door to get your own special hole designed just for your dog

that was you agree unhelpful
sorry again maybe next time i try it will be better

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back