Dog ripping paper

mkb

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Help needed if anyone any suggestions. Papered one of our hallway walls. Our dog keeps ripping the new paper!!! patched it up 3 times now. Is it the paste he smells. Anything we can do so I don't have to keep patching ? Wife says I can't shoot him; cut his head off; or even put him in the lounge during the day so sensible guggestions only pleas !!

Sponsored Links
you might find it works,but it didnt with my dog,fooking b**ch.
ate my skirting boards when it was sprayed with this stuff,apparentley its meant to taste of bitter apples,mines now approx 14 mths old and she seems to slowly setterling down.shes eaten loads of stuff,:cry: :cry:
how old is the dog?
the only thing i can suggest is to try to distract the dog every time it goes near the offending paper,
buy a kong.
and maybe when you leave the dog perhaps crate it.

didnt with my dog,fooking b**ch.

:LOL:

Is it Blown Vinyl? they love the rough texture.. I once stuck some thin clear plastic sheet (plastic glass) over a secton a dog seemed to go for in a hallway and it seemed to work. Looked a bit messsy tho, customer was happy ;)

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back