Dogs in lockdown.

Same with mine. Can't get enough of the drier, warmer weather. Tabbies are great.
Gorgeous! Lovely green eyes :)

Dead right. Plenty of slimeballs out there who see it as their God-given right to inflict their racket on others, day and night. Doesn't matter whether it's dogs, music or regular loud parties. The perpetrators need educating, with the aid of a Louisville Slugger if necessary.
I had to look up a Louisville Slugger! Lol.

Sponsored Links
We worked at a house where the neighbours dog began barking minutes after the owner left the house and kept it going all fekking day. Yap - yap - yap - ALL DAY LONG. She wasn't aware either because she was out all day, as were the neighbours.

Is it illegal to remove a dogs larynx?
Loads of dogs hate owners away. My neighbour years back had a German Shep who he let out in the garden all day long while he was at work. It didn't stop barking from the moment he left the house until he got home at about 4pm, which was fine when I was at work but not on a Monday, when it was my day off.. I used to lob cheese out the window just to get it to shut up for a few, wonderful seconds while he sniffed it out then ate it. After a bit of sulking after I spoke to the neighbour about it, he finally kept it indoors.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gorgeous! Lovely green eyes :)

I had to look up a Louisville Slugger! Lol.

Thanks. Always thought tabbies are one of the most attractive markings on a cat. Yours is no exception, and your photo caught her just right. It's a nightmare photgraphing cats, because as soon as I get my camera out the perfect pose has gone. I'm sure my Reggie would be taken with yours if he hadn't had the chop. :(

Thanks. Always thought tabbies are one of the most attractive markings on a cat. Yours is no exception, and your photo caught her just right. It's a nightmare photgraphing cats, because as soon as I get my camera out the perfect pose has gone. I'm sure my Reggie would be taken with yours if he hadn't had the chop. :(
We've actually got a bengal - but she does look tabby apart from a bit more orange. But when she opens her mouth, she's bengal, sounds exactly the same as our last one and proper chatty, all day (and night) long, ugh, and very loud. We had a rescue bengal before, but wanted to try another when we lost him as I don't seem to be allergic to them, unlike all other cats I've ever had or looked after :)

Is your Reggie friendly then? Our last cat was top cat, loved nothing more than to beat the crud out of every other cat around. If he was bored, he'd go looking for a fight, tosser! But the girl we have now has just turned 1 and she's really friendly with other cats and they all seem to get along with her. It's a much appreciated pace tbh and saving my neighbours with cats complaining about my old little bruiser.

Sponsored Links
We've actually got a bengal - but she does look tabby apart from a bit more orange. But when she opens her mouth, she's bengal, sounds exactly the same as our last one and proper chatty, all day (and night) long, ugh, and very loud. We had a rescue bengal before, but wanted to try another when we lost him as I don't seem to be allergic to them, unlike all other cats I've ever had or looked after :)

Is your Reggie friendly then? Our last cat was top cat, loved nothing more than to beat the crud out of every other cat around. If he was bored, he'd go looking for a fight, tosser! But the girl we have now has just turned 1 and she's really friendly with other cats and they all seem to get along with her. It's a much appreciated pace tbh and saving my neighbours with cats complaining about my old little bruiser.

Was never really sure about difference between Bengal and Tabby, then there's Calico. Just saw the 'M' on forehead and thought tabby. Reggie is a softy and afraid of other cats apart from the tabby (or could be bengal) next door. Spent first 4 years of his life as house cat because his sister was epileptic so they decided to keep both of them in. When we rescued him, the centre wanted to split them up so he could have the normal outdoor life his sister could never have. He's making up for lost time outdoors, but is very dependent on us because of spending all his time with humans indoors for 4 years. Real change in character from our previous bruiser. Reggie is a Polydactyl (Hemmingway cat) with thumbs on front paws and extra toe on back ones. Bit of a freak, like his owner/servant.

Was never really sure about difference between Bengal and Tabby, then there's Calico. Just saw the 'M' on forehead and thought tabby. Reggie is a softy and afraid of other cats apart from the tabby (or could be bengal) next door. Spent first 4 years of his life as house cat because his sister was epileptic so they decided to keep both of them in. When we rescued him, the centre wanted to split them up so he could have the normal outdoor life his sister could never have. He's making up for lost time outdoors, but is very dependent on us because of spending all his time with humans indoors for 4 years. Real change in character from our previous bruiser. Reggie is a Polydactyl (Hemmingway cat) with thumbs on front paws and extra toe on back ones. Bit of a freak, like his owner/servant.
That's mad of the thumbs! Doesn't cause any trouble? Am glad he's enjoying his freedom - did you lose his sister? :( I hope not. He does sound like a softy, it's nice having a more placid cat imo.

Yes, bengals have the v, same as tabby. The two I've had were quite different in appearance despite both being classed as brown bengals. Our first was rather orange all over but didn't have too many rosettes, more stripes (in my profile pic) and the one we have now has rosettes, stripes and spots. Their markings tend to be clearer than tabbies, more defined. Both have a golden glint on their fur and really shows in the sunshine. The fur is like belly fur or rabbit fur all over, very soft and never felt anything like it on a cat I've had or known before. They seem to love playing in water and don't care if it's peeing down outside at all. Full of energy, very smart, get bored easily but can train them a bit if they find it interesting to do. Quite dog like in behaviour but the biggest one is the talking. They're very talkative, don't shut up and the range of noises and the volume is something else. I've never heard the same in the normal cats I've had before. Which is fine in the day but the one we have now shouts at me, full volume to get up at 5am, 6am, 7am... just too excited to start the day and wants me to get up and play.

Last edited by a moderator:
Different studies show different things on dogs. One says unlikely to catch it, cats more likely.

Sick joke. One thing people mustn't do is let there pets eat other mammals droppings - especially bats it seems.

Sponsored Links
Back