Dogs and fireworks

Aww bless...

The truth obviously hurts!

You admit dogs turn on people and then condone it...

Very sad!

Please seek help. There are people out there whose sole purpose in life is to help people like you.

If you have the time, look up 'Patient 18' & if you can appreciate that he enjoyed a fulfilling & prosperous life after his treatment, then even you should be able to see there is a way out.

Sponsored Links
Please seek help. There are people out there whose sole purpose in life is to help people like you.

If you have the time, look up 'Patient 18' & if you can appreciate that he enjoyed a fulfilling & prosperous life after his treatment, then even you should be able to see there is a way out.

Hmm...

In another topic...

Look in the mirror as to see who needs help!

I enjoying watching Police Interceptors, Road Wars, etc…part of me wishes I’d joined the police force back in the day.

My very favourite part of those shows is the odd occasions they actually let the police dog off the lead to chase the crook(s)…I love it when they get their man :LOL:

I enjoying watching Police Interceptors, Road Wars, etc…part of me wishes I’d joined the police force back in the day.

My very favourite part of those shows is the odd occasions they actually let the police dog off the lead to chase the crook(s)…I love it when they get their man :LOL:
I can imagine its the scrotes worst nightmare realising PC dog is right behind, one of our local dogs Echo
12700143.jpg

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Are all policemen capable of murder?
I'd say not...

Are all dogs capable of turning on a person?
I'd say yes, as do most canine experts...

Of course all policemen are capable of murder. Get your mum to buy you a dictionary and look up the definition of 'capable'.

A dog being capable of 'turning' on a person is a given. Give the next big dog you pass a kick up the arse or stamp on its foot or pull its tail and see what happens.

Many would welp and try to run away.
I know my German Shepherd would, the Akita too.

What about chiwawas? are they going to bite you to death? starting at the ankles it will take some time. :)

Why anyone wants to 'own' a non productive/working animal is beyond me

since you admit it is beyond you, I suggest you don’t comment on something you know nothing about.

unless you have a dog, you will have no idea how much of a character they are nor how much they enrich people’s lives.

me as well I would have made a top class plod investigator :cool:

and you would get to tazor some scum bags

me as well I would have made a top class plod investigator :cool:
If your attention span is so deficient, you wouldn't know the rules, never mind being able to sift through loads of evidence.

If you're thinking of being a Frank Drebin, you can't transition into another specific person.

Thus all dogs are dangerous...

Well done that man, give him a doggie biscuit! (y)
I don't think a 'turned' chihuahua will be much of a problem and 'turning' does not necessary equal 'dangerous'.

I don't think a 'turned' chihuahua will be much of a problem and 'turning' does not necessary equal 'dangerous'.
Hmm...

An 'out of control' Chihuahua named Chelsea is on 'death row' after it savaged a woman during a dangerous rampage.
The tiny dog allegedly leapt up to bite Andrea McGann in a home in Glebe Way, Twickenham, southwest London.
Owner Aaron Fox, 27, was unable to stop the eight-inch pet from tearing through the house and assaulting Ms McGann on March 29 last year, a court heard. "

"Chelsea has been taken into custody and faces a potential destruction order after Fox was charged with being a person in charge of a dog 'dangerously out of control and causing injury'."

"Chihuahuas are the smallest breed of dog in the world and are known to be fiercely loyal and easily-provoked."

You really do not have a clue do you!

What if that had been a baby/toddler that was attacked?

Hmm...

An 'out of control' Chihuahua named Chelsea is on 'death row' after it savaged a woman during a dangerous rampage.
The tiny dog allegedly leapt up to bite Andrea McGann in a home in Glebe Way, Twickenham, southwest London.
Owner Aaron Fox, 27, was unable to stop the eight-inch pet from tearing through the house and assaulting Ms McGann on March 29 last year, a court heard. "

"Chelsea has been taken into custody and faces a potential destruction order after Fox was charged with being a person in charge of a dog 'dangerously out of control and causing injury'."

"Chihuahuas are the smallest breed of dog in the world and are known to be fiercely loyal and easily-provoked."

You really do not have a clue do you!

What if that had been a baby/toddler that was attacked?
Is there any section of society that you actually like? Dog owners, Police, Brexers, the disabled, Old people, Northeners blah, blah, blah you are filled with hate. Tell me some who you like and I'm sure I'll find odd instances of when they've gone rogue.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back