Dogs and fireworks

Sponsored Links
#"Here we go, here we go, here we go" #
#"Here we go, here we go, here we GO"#

#"HERE WE GO"#

Well, if you're giving out animal medical advice, FFS give the right advice! Most animal meds come in doses suited for the size of the animal. You may have a Great Dane, others may have a different breed. What dosage may be safe for your pet, may not be effective for some and may even be downright dangerous for others.

Well, if you're giving out animal medical advice, FFS give the right advice! Most animal meds come in doses suited for the size of the animal. You may have a Great Dane, others may have a different breed. What dosage may be safe for your pet, may not be effective for some and may even be downright dangerous for others.

That's your opinion & you're sticking to it.

Please be very carefull that your dog doesn't OD on Nytol or it'll end up down Skid Row amongst all the other doggie Nytol junkies.

Sponsored Links
Always the same thing every year...

Moans about pets 'suffering' whilst the minority trying to curtail a bit of fun that most people enjoy...

Why anyone wants to 'own' a non productive/working animal is beyond me, and in any case said animals forget about their 'ordeal' within minutes!

Always the same thing every year...

Moans about pets 'suffering' whilst the minority trying to curtail a bit of fun that most people enjoy...

Why anyone wants to 'own' a non productive/working animal is beyond me, and in any case said animals forget about their 'ordeal' within minutes!
I don't mind watching them, just can't understand the need for them to be so LOUD.

No.
Obviously a smaller dog needs far less.
Yes but what size dog is he talking about when he says to give a quarter of a Nytol tablet? Chihuahua, Yorkie, Spaniel, Boxer, Labrador, Ridgeback, Great Dane.....? It's quite crucial that you get doses right when giving them to pets or humans. Wouldn't you agree?

Yes but what size dog is he talking about when he says to give a quarter of a Nytol tablet? Chihuahua, Yorkie, Spaniel, Boxer, Labrador, Ridgeback, Great Dane.....? It's quite crucial that you get doses right when giving them to pets or humans. Wouldn't you agree?

Absolutely.
However your getting very pedantic.
Would you like a full analysis of how Nytol works for dogs along with dosages for all dog sizes and types too?

Me, I just ask Google.. :)

It’s like living near the train line…you tune the noise out after a while :)

In the nineties, I lived on a busy A road with 10K vehicles passing everyday, a busy pub over the road with attendant beeping taxis, the A34 dual carriageway less than half a mile away down the road, a railway line and the M60 behind the house, again, less than half a mile away. I soon got used to the racket. The A road I lived on was a main bus route and buses started before 0600 and the house would shake as they rattled down the hill. .

In 1999, I moved to our current house on a quiet estate with absolutely no thundering traffic anywhere near!
Do you know what? I couldn't get off to sleep for at least the first week. It was too quiet!

In the nineties, I lived on a busy A road with 10K vehicles passing everyday, a busy pub over the road with attendant beeping taxis, the A34 dual carriageway less than half a mile away down the road, a railway line and the M60 behind the house, again, less than half a mile away. I soon got used to the racket. The A road I lived on was a main bus route and buses started before 0600 and the house would shake as they rattled down the hill. .
Our road used to be busy, but no fast vehicles thankfully. Not so much now that they have built a bypass. We took the back bedroom and stuck the sprogs in the front (noisier) bedrooms. We figured they would grow up being used to the noise. Nothing rouses youngest from a nights sleep, not even two alarms. Dad has to bark at him with the lights switched on.

Dogs are a good judge of character. I take it they don't like you.
Dog 'owners' are a deluded bunch...

They think their pet is happy to be with that person, but they are merely acting up to the 'leader of the pack'...

Of course when dogs bound up to other people the comment is often, "Oh, it's just being friendly and won't hurt you"

Well guess what...

Some people object to that.

And could you tell us that if a dog is a 'good judge of character', then why do some kill children?

Sponsored Links
Back