Dogs and fireworks

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I was wondering why mottie hasn't replied to this...

dogs.JPG

Maybe because of events like this yesterday...

Caerphilly: Boy, 10, dies after dog attack

Was that dog (like many others) exercising a 'good judge of character' when killing a child?

I was wondering why mottie hasn't replied to this...

View attachment 250089

Maybe because of events like this yesterday...

Caerphilly: Boy, 10, dies after dog attack

Was that dog (like many others) exercising a 'good judge of character' when killing a child?
Because there's an exception to every rule you pillock. I don't know the full story yet and neither do you so I'd keep my mouth shut if I were you. Just recently we've had a serving police officer abduct, rape and murder a young woman. What's your solution to that - do away with all policemen?

Because there's an exception to every rule you pillock. I don't know the full story yet and neither do you so I'd keep my mouth shut if I were you. Just recently we've had a serving police officer abduct, rape and murder a young woman. What's your solution to that - do away with all policemen?
Are all policemen capable of murder?
I'd say not...

Are all dogs capable of turning on a person?
I'd say yes, as do most canine experts...

Every time you move your keyboard lips you show yourself up to be far worse than a 'pillock', so I ain't the one who needs to keep their mouth shut! :LOL:

Are all dogs capable of turning on a person?
I'd say yes, as do most canine experts...
Gosh! Police dogs? Army dogs? Guide dogs? Sniffer dogs? Therapy dogs? The list is endless and they surely come under your definition of "all dogs". I wonder why we haven't heard of people being killed by those dogs? You'd better get on to the authorities that use dogs and let them know, pronto! https://www.pets4luv.org/funflyers/20_Jobs_Dogs_Preform.pdf

I've never liked anyone who doesn't like dogs. I don't even need to hear that they don't like dogs, chances are if I take an instant dislike to someone then chances are they also don't like dogs.

I've been around dogs all my life, it's quite possible my first crib was the dogs basket !

I've never experienced a dog turning on me, I've been nipped more times than I care to remember, but I've never been in a situation where I have become frightened of the dogs behaviour. I am aware that it can happen, & it can happen so quickly that most folk are taken by surprise, panic & don't really know how to handle the situation.

If you are man/wife/other couple & have a pet dog, try having a play fight with raised voices & a bit of carpet wrestling, let's see whose arse your dog bites !

From a very early age I was taught that if it's all gone wrong & the dog is actually attacking you & you are in fear of your life, then as a last chance to defend yourself you grab both of the dogs front legs and with as much violence as you can muster you spread them apart.

I've never experienced a dog turning on me, I've been nipped more times than I care to remember.
Ah, so just because you haven't had your throat torn out it's not 'turning' on you? :LOL:

From a very early age I was taught that if it's all gone wrong & the dog is actually attacking you & you are in fear of your life, then as a last chance to defend yourself you grab both of the dogs front legs and with as much violence as you can muster you spread them apart.
Ah, so dogs do attack...

Btw, that method only applies to certain breeds...

If you can, grab them by the hind legs and smash their head against a solid object...

Of course kids can't do that, but then according to some uninformed people some breeds of dog never kill! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Are you lonely?

You seem to only be here just to illicite a reaction.

We are not your friends, we are just text on a screen. Try getting out & about more, having a dog is an ideal excuse to get out of your mothers back bedroom, explore the neighbourhood & actually meet people other than your social worker.

Try it, gently at first, but you might find it becomes a lot more enjoyable over time than feeding off your negative emotions in your ****pit.

Gosh! Police dogs? Army dogs? Guide dogs? Sniffer dogs? Therapy dogs? The list is endless and they surely come under your definition of "all dogs". I wonder why we haven't heard of people being killed by those dogs?
Maybe you ought to tell that to Irene Collins...

Oops you can't...

"On 16 July (2014), the elderly woman was repeatedly bitten when police let loose police dog Dano to locate a suspected drug dealer on the run.
The pathologist said her death, which showed lung disease, said her death was hastened by the bites."

Now should that be recorded as death because of dog bites or death with dog bites?

"The dog, which had eleven prior biting incidents, was put down. Cleveland Police changed their policy on acquiring dogs, now requiring bite records."

I'm sure jabbers will have an opinion on that :)

Are you lonely?

You seem to only be here just to illicite a reaction.

We are not your friends, we are just text on a screen. Try getting out & about more, having a dog is an ideal excuse to get out of your mothers back bedroom, explore the neighbourhood & actually meet people other than your social worker.

Try it, gently at first, but you might find it becomes a lot more enjoyable over time than feeding off your negative emotions in your ****pit.
Aww bless...

The truth obviously hurts!

You admit dogs turn on people and then condone it...

Very sad!

Sponsored Links
Back