dont bother with this one deleted

Sponsored Links
David, I'm sorry to say this, but I can't see a lot of people reading through such a long post. I've scanned over it and you clearly have a lot of points to make, but wouldn't it be better to pick out what you feel is the most important point and post that separately with a clear question to be answered?

Once you get a thread going you can bring in other points when relevant, or start another thread later to cover different points. You've obviously gone to a lot of trouble to post so comprehensively and it would be a pity if it didn't get a decent response.

Well I skimmed through it too and it sounds like there's a pressure vessel in question there somewhere.

You definitely need to limit yourself to 200 words

Here's my official answer in 20 words or less :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Could you keep to the story with less Jackanory
Save us some time and we'll drop you a line.

Eh??

going to come over all british gas and say sludge

seriously sludge

Sponsored Links
corgiman said:
just a tad

nice to see some passion for the job though well done!!

lol cheers corgiman. Deleted it cause i can see how it would have been very difficult to answer. I am new to this industry but really wanna do it right so kinda went on a bit lol

anyway heres a link to the new post.....really trimed down and made easier to reply to . Removed the storys (which i thought where important for me to let the experts...you guys (and one day me too lol) to know why i needed peeps help so much at this early stage in my career)

//www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=48726

cheers

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back