United Kingdom
I was told by an op dont reply to spam tim so dont

:)

Ops feel free to bin this one just trying to help

PS why cant we reply to spam?

Sponsored Links
bernardgreen
if you are as old as me?
you would of got sick of it after getting it at lunchtime at school , fried spam fritters , yuck .....lol

Sponsored Links
Moz said:
you would of got sick of it after getting it at lunchtime at school , fried spam fritters , yuck .....lol
One of my favourites! :D

LOL @ Softus
OMFG .... I hope your joking??
everyone hated them at our rough salford school ,an a lot of us only *had* that meal as our food of the day ...
til we had a 35p bag of chips an scraps at teatime ..lol

mmmmm spam

my old dad (not kev my realone godresthissoul) used to make the most amazing apple chutney and used to serve up spam, corned beef and bubble and squeak

Bloody gorgeous it was

:):)

bubble and squeak

now we are talking .....lol.....luverly grub ...kids nowadays etc ..etc ..lol..lol

Moz said:
bubble and squeak

now we are talking .....lol.....luverly grub ...kids nowadays etc ..etc ..lol..lol

LMAO

bet kids nowadays would turn their noses up at a nice piece of liver or a couple of kidneys

come to think of it I certainly did

lmao

Moz said:
LOL @ Softus
OMFG .... I hope your joking?
Nope - I was rather the popular one when it came to spam fritter day, also on butterscotch flan day. ;)

Softus
flan day....did all schools have the same menus ..lol ?
where was the biglipped lisping mockney joke oliver then
my worst after spammers was the macaroni cheese day , yuck

corgiman

loved liver an onions .......tripe was a bit chewy ..lol an brawn sarnies an aquired taste ...

Moz said:
my worst after spammers was the macaroni cheese day , yuck
I liked that even more! OH YES! :D

loved liver an onions .......tripe was a bit chewy ..lol an brawn sarnies an aquired taste ...
Liver - yes; another fave of mine. We didn't have tripe and brawn daahn saahf though.

Sponsored Links
Back