Dont you lot ever give up?

S

Shutpa

In the first place Moderator 7, I object to your tone and your use of the term 'you lot'.
Secondly, in my opinion, you are totally out of order in locking the Christmas Party post. To me your action gives the impression that you are either a liitle bit of a control freak or a person who has completely lost control and acts on instinct. I have read through the replies to my posting and there is nothing but nothing that breaks any of the Forum Rules. This was a fun posting totally ruined by yourself.

Sponsored Links
no doubt m7 will soon be moaning that it was general abuse towards joe90 who is only seven and needs his dad to sort it out. :rolleyes:

Mmmm....., does this give a hint that M7 posts and joe-90 posts are written by, er......., the same person?

Nine locked topics on this page, is this a record or a CD (Continuous Disruption).

Sponsored Links
Just for the record. I've never complained about anything on any forum ever!

I like a good online punch-up - and judging by the number of views in the locked topics - so does everyone else.

The best way to lose forum visitors is to make the forum bland - which is what's happening right now.

It's ludicrous, we are all blokes that work on building sites yet we have to be protected from each other in a girlie forum? The mind boggles.

It's ludicrous, we are all blokes that work on building sites yet we have to be protected from each other in a girlie forum? The mind boggles.

No we arnt, I bet most on here do not work on a building site, they may have done.

But carry on I get your drift. :D

we are all blokes that work on building sites

no we aren't, it's a DIY site, we all work in offices, libraries, bikini-waxing parlours, on deep-sea trawlers, in bars - anything but building sites. And most of us are women.

It's certainly why I still have a full set of fingers and toes.

There is a huge difference from knowing how to do something, than from doing it.

You only have to read the post to see how all you so called 'experts' dont agree on doing some times the simplist of things.
What was I reading yesterday oh yea putting water in a mixer first or last.
Rest my case :LOL:
Bounce back with the same smile Im sending you

Diyisfun said:
You only have to read the post to see how all you so called 'experts' dont agree on doing some times the simplist of things.
I'd like to see how many examples you have of experts disagreeing fundamentally about something "simple".

What was I reading yesterday oh yea putting water in a mixer first or last.
If that's your best example then we have nothing to worry about. The topic in question became a debate because I posted an opinion that I later accepted was incorrect. There was never any argument about what was correct - nobody disagreed on the method at all.

Rest my case :LOL:
Oh ha ha. You'd better pick up your case again.

Sponsored Links
Back