Dont you lot ever give up?

Sponsored Links
Mod 7 Quote: "A member had complained about the thread via the alert mods button".

Fair enough. I've done it myself. However, when I did complain via e-mail, I received a reply which more or less backed the person I had complained against. I accept that. On this occasion, someone alerted mod7 who instantly locked the topic without, in my opinion,due consideration. I would invite other members to read through the Christmas Party posting replies and then put it to a vote. I would but its late and I dont know how. "Was mod 7 right in locking the Christmas party posting"?

Admin will never go against a mod. Where else would they get a power-mad stooge to work for nothing?

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Though come to think of it, was kevplumb (mod2) pushed, or did he walk?

Sponsored Links
Why should I Mod 4? Surely it's up to Admin to moderate the mods without prompting from us. And if what joe-90 said is true, what good would it do? I therefore cordially invite Admin to have a look at the Christmas Party posting and having done so give a considered opinion via the forum so that we can all see the response. If that's not fair then I don't know what is!

Softus";p="722836 said:
Diyisfun said:
You only have to read the post to see how all you so called 'experts' dont agree on doing some times the simplist of things.

What was I reading yesterday oh yea putting water in a mixer first or last.
If that's your best example then we have nothing to worry about. The topic in question became a debate because I posted an opinion that I later accepted was incorrect. There was never any argument about what was correct - nobody disagreed on the method at all.
========
No it was the most recent, it may well be trivial it was an example, why you are so literal with all you replies. Second thoughts dont tell me. :LOL:

Thank you Mod 3. Can I take it then that Mod 7 is to be 'rested' for a week or so?

Sponsored Links
Back