Double Diamond brick match required.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I am having an extension built and the original bricks are multi coloured, were made by Double Diamond in or around 1939. Does anybody know of a brick(s) that might match or is it a case of me going to a builder’s merchant and asking them? Thanks

Sponsored Links
Hi, I am having an extension built and the original bricks are multi coloured, were made by Double Diamond in or around 1939. Does anybody know of a brick(s) that might match or is it a case of me going to a builder’s merchant and asking them? Thanks

We're about to build an extension & need to match our Double Diamond bricks. Did you find a good match? If so, could you please share details?

Sponsored Links
...... with sparkets beer taps! But this probably not helping the OP. LOL

Hi,

The brick you need is a Double Diamond made by a company called Ockley Brick. I think they may have changed their name to Ewhursts Brick if it's not to late. They were still making them as far as I know as I got some for a customer recently.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back