downlighters and junction boxes

Its no good repeating the question or complaining about the answers if your not listening to what is being said. For goodness sake you're fitting a different type of light with totally different types of properties to what you had before.
If you read what I have been saying and follow the manufacturers instructions then the lights will work if you do not then they will not work and you may end up breaking them.

incidentally removing thanks will not make me alter my views.

Sponsored Links
I have clearly upset you which was not my intent, in my third post i did say that lamp fittings were the same as my old ones except they were LED .You then seem to be involved in a conversation about loft lights and christmas tree lights, which of course is your perogotive but did not help me as my lights are not in my loft or on my old christmas tree.I do apologise for upsetting you.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back