Dpm reinforced no need for mesh ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
have been told by BCO that there is a new dpm available that is reinforced in such a way that there is no need to install steel mesh in concrete slabs. he gave me the name monoflex reflex super ,have asked around and googled it but no results, has anyone else heard of this product or used it or could anyone give me the correct name for it, thanks all

Sponsored Links
i have recently installed some monaflex gas membrane which was very tough and laminated with a nylon lattice.

try googling gas membrane and see what you get. :?:

Sponsored Links
looking at the picture, I can see the plastic mesh reinforcing the Radon-proof membrane, but I can't see it reinforcing the concrete :confused:

So I can't believe that there is "no need to install steel mesh in concrete slabs"

i guess it works on the theory that the membrane is trapped and tough enough to withstand any hollow spots.?

maybe??

Was just about to say just that :D

Its very very expensive so stick with good old mesh and standard DPM

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back