Dr who, did you see it

Dr who eh, didn't realise there were so many closet gays on diynot.com.

Sponsored Links
Na mate, must all come out right or we wouldn't be here, now would we? Ever read that one about time trips to see Jesus being crucified? Where all the locals stayed at home but there was this big crowd egging on the romans.....

JulieL said:
I am a real 'trekkie' (best programme on sky 1) I watch, re watch then watch them all over again :D :D
I loved the original - but my favourite of recent times has to be star trek Voyager. Captain Janeway certainly puts the other star trek Captains to shame - must be because she's a woman......... :LOL: :LOL:!!!!
Some men like to be dominated :).
The only one i couldn't get into was deep space nine.

Sponsored Links
Eddie M said:
Time travel, far too many paradoxes :cry:
Already been done, re the astronauts having travelled back in time in relation to us on earth. what we might find is that although you could travel back in time to anything of a decent gap you might only be able to do so as an observer and not be able to interact with things?

H G Wells "time machine" It was great the way the dummy in the drapers window changed with the fashions and the braking of the glass in the conservatory roof as the war,s started.Great film I could watch it again (not the new one with Guy pearce, although the girl was pretty).
Oh! sorry if I've strayed off the subject, I'm a trekky love all of them even deep space nine, resistance is fertile ;)
my misses is on her way to Australia (half way between Singapore and Melbourne at the mo) she,s going to stay for 3 weeks then come back with my 2 grandchildren and daughter and son-in-law, anyway it'll give me chance to catch up on some films, that list of jobs she left me is a bit of a hindrence but I'll leave it until the last few days!! maybe I'll put the bath in first...Dam :confused: !! oh no it is Dr who thats ok then :D

Richardp said:
H G Wells "time machine" It was great the way the dummy in the drapers window changed with the fashions and the braking of the glass in the conservatory roof as the war,s started.Great film I could watch it again (not the new one with Guy pearce, although the girl was pretty).
I prefer the original Time Machine film, I wonder if anyone who knows the film has spotted a small oversight at the very end of the film?
The Housekeeper must be in her late sixties+ and on her own in the house, when you see her close the door and then switch off the ground floor lights it's a matter of a second later that the upstairs lights go out in both rooms almost simultaneously, sprightly old sole she was :LOL:

kendor said:
Eddie M said:
Already been done, re the astronauts having travelled back in time in relation to us on earth. what we might find is that although you could travel back in time to anything of a decent gap you might only be able to do so as an observer and not be able to interact with things?
I thought astronauts have gone forward in time wrt the rest of us - lower gravity makes time go quicker, which is why you shouldn't go away for too long or you'll find the monkeys have taken over.

jtaunton said:
kendor said:
Eddie M said:
I thought astronauts have gone forward in time wrt the rest of us - lower gravity makes time go quicker, which is why you shouldn't go away for too long or you'll find the monkeys have taken over.
when they landed they were younger than the rest of us according to the atomic clocks on board.

So when they land, they are actually in the future, compared with their own, internal 'time elapsed' clocks ?? Maybe. My earleir point about gravity now sounds wrong ......

jtaunton said:
So when they land, they are actually in the future, compared with their own, internal 'time elapsed' clocks ?? Maybe. My earleir point about gravity now sounds wrong ......
I think so? or... brain overload! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back