Dr who, did you see it

Yes to Bush question .....
Sorry where is 'little pop-up' coming from ? Is it something in the UNIT web site .. Or are you on the wrong thread ?
:eek:

Sponsored Links
jtaunton said:
Didn't like the way they used CGI for those Slitheen things when seen running from the side, which looked completely different to when you saw them in 'man in a rubber suit' mode.....

Also, like the way that the Massive Weapons of Destruction could be deployed at 45 seconds notice....

If you're really nerdy, try - www.unit.org.uk
what's the password?

Nope, the picture posted above with the large extensions. Comes with an invitation to print it. Just getting the colour cartridge sorted......

Sponsored Links
Damocles said:
Nope, the picture posted above with the large extensions. Comes with an invitation to print it. Just getting the colour cartridge sorted......

May need to print onto 2 pages!

Surely everything the doctor does mucks about with the time-space continuum, so why did going back and saving Billie's Dad cause such a lot of trouble ?

jtaunton said:
Surely everything the doctor does mucks about with the time-space continuum, so why did going back and saving Billie's Dad cause such a lot of trouble ?
something to do with the theory of multiple branches of time when you interact with surroundings you create another branch and it is this branch you interact with or so i'm led to believe.

Or think of it like those glasses you can squash up then then metal unfolds and you have the same shape back.

But surely everything he does involves going back in time and changing something or other (that's what a timelord does) without Pterodactyls appearing until everything is put back to normal and Marty McFly's face comes back into the picture etc. What's the point of being a timelord if you can't change 'owt ??

This is getting a bit Star Trek isn't it? Discussing whether or not there is a flaw or a paradox due to Dr Who's time travelling ways! :LOL: I didn't realise Dr Who fans took it so seriously, I always thought that was a monopoly of the Trekkies.

chambsesf said:
Putting aside all of the time/space continuum stuff, that Billie Piper is a piece of a55......
she's certainly got a big one! did you see the articles in the paper last week? :)

going back to the time shifting, what i find confusing is the contradiction between creating new paths after interaction and yet travelling back in time, in theory backwards time travel should be impossible if the past has been changed or is that a paradox? :confused:

Sponsored Links
Back