drain gully in garage

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i am having an extension added to the side of my house. Currently there is a drain gully for my kitchen sink waste, which once the extension is built, will be in my garage floor. Is this aloud or will i have to addapt the clay pipe to plastic and install a reducer with my waste pipe going into it all sealed?

thanks

Sponsored Links
Check with BCO, but i would think you'll need to change the gulley for a modern version and fit a sealed screw down cover to replace the grating.

What does the plan that you submitted to Building Control say or are you doing the job under a Building Notice? If the latter then you will need to get advice/approval from Building Control.

Sponsored Links
What does the plan that you submitted to Building Control say or are you doing the job under a Building Notice? If the latter then you will need to get advice/approval from Building Control.

my BC plans have not been finished yet, i am just getting enough detail so 3 builders can quote on what i need, this way there will be no problems later when they want more money to do an extra job.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back