Drain vent

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am replacing a toilet and the vent comes out of the top of a 4 boss single branch fitting via a 110 to 82 reducer. It then goes through 2 bends b4 going up and out the roof. It is off set from the down pipe by about 18 inches. This was all internal and boxed in, using a lot of space.
Still with me... :confused:
Any one know if I could vent off the uppermost boss using 50mm pipe on a slight incline and then right angle connect to the existing vent pipe using a 50 to 84 adapter?
If I can I can get the new WC back up against the wall saving 12 inches which is a lot in a bathroom.

Cheers

Sponsored Links
No I have not got the space. The waste pipe is internal and I want to cap it off and vent out the side so that I can get the cistern and wc flush on to the wall. There is just enough room to get the pan over the top of the waste pipe.
Thanks for the suggestion though

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back