Drayton Tempus 7-cant overide or + 1hr heating or hot water?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I have a Drayton Tempus 7 control for the heating and hot water in the house i have just moved into. There is no manual. The l.e.d's are on and the display works fine. The heating and hot water programmes are set and work fine but when i press the buttons to override or add 1hr hot water or heating nothing happens. can anyone help it's driving me nuts. just went to have a bath and there is no hot water :( . Do i need a new controller unit or am i doing something wrong?

Sponsored Links
kevplumb said:
is there a very small reccesed botton marked reset sometimes on the back ?

hi kev thanx for posting. the unit is attatched to the wall and i have looked all over and cannot see a reset button :(

Sponsored Links
I had a box of these (40) and have sold most of them. They don't have a reset button and it sounds like yours is bust. The new ones fit the old backplate, though they fit the new one better.. Click on my name one level "up" and email me.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back