Drilled into electrical cable

I think what sterose is suggesting is that its safe for a temporary DIY job, but thats it.....personally I wouldn't do it in a clients house and I wouldn't recommend it.....but in my own house I would consider it....as a spark you know which rules you can bend...and so on for any trade....as I always say there are standards, Professional / DIY / Cowboy and you pick one depending on your circumstances, and they can all be safe (ish)

Sponsored Links
I thought the colours were more like :

White - I've been to B&Q and listened to some guy who used to be a spark but now wants an easy life.

Brown - I've been to an electrical wholesaler, had a cup of tea whilst I wait for half an hour to be served (mainly CEF & Newys, you know who you are)

Yes, I had bad day at work.........just for the record I used to be on the tools, and couldn't be arsed myself........now i'm office boy :(

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back