Drive yourself/take a taxi to hospital in an emergency

Hopefully pay back will eventually occur, when they need their children's help in the future.

I think you meant to say when the children need their parents help. Maybe a bit of baby sitting? No. A small loan to tide me over to the end of the month? No. An advance on my heritance to put down as a deposit on XXXX. What makes you think I have anything to inherit? etc

Sponsored Links
A&E as mentioned is so busy with Ambulances waiting - its a nightmare around here - Earlier this year I had an issue and was told ambulance 5hrs away - so i took myself, very poorly to the hospital - where i waited in A&E 12hrs to see a Dr !!!!!!!!! (i was told on arrival a 6hr waiting time)

Same for many people I have spoken to recently 10hrs for A&E seems normal .....

Apparently these services have not met targets since 2015 - so been on the decline for sometime and nothing to do with covid - as it was bad before covid started

I think you meant to say when the children need their parents help. Maybe a bit of baby sitting? No. A small loan to tide me over to the end of the month? No. An advance on my heritance to put down as a deposit on XXXX. What makes you think I have anything to inherit? etc

No, I was referring to the fact that if children desert their parents when they need them most, ie. care in old age.

Then their own children will see this, and do the same to them, as they get older.

Sponsored Links
Back