Why people are dying in the backs of ambulances

Sponsored Links
It's the likes of you that are responsible for this invasion.
Explain how a person that criticises a useless Tory HS is responsible for the migrant crisis? (this should be good)

Record numbers are coming across on her watch.

So you're saying state run schools out perform private schools in terms of results. Really?.

Re read what I wrote, you know I didnt say that. Look at health spend and outcomes - for our GDP spend on healthcare and outcomes its more efficient than a private model - one main reason being the lower admin costs. That's the efficiency.

Education is the same - look at the money spent and outcomes.

What the problem is with this Government is getting private organisations to run public services. Prime example are Academies- there are now Academies that have CEO's on salaries multiples of what the PM on doing jobs that were done before at far lower cost. So why was it when these schools were publicly run they could pay lower salaries to the heads and still achieve the same results- what have the new CEO's achieved other than lining their own pockets.

Also you fall into the false position that I do not support private hospitals and education - there is an absolute role for private provision and it can happily coexist alongside public provision - where the issues lie is in the private provision of public services.

Who said they all signed on at one GP surgery?, Slough's a big town, even bigger now.

BBC NEWS | Programmes | Panorama | Immigration: How we lost count

You said there was 12k Poles into Slough in one year. Where you get that data from as looking at their current population of about 150k that doesn't seem to correlate.

You were 50 odd back then - how often were you in the surgery to notice this? I think you are getting two things conflated.

The fact you were 50 back then and having so many visits to the GP, I'm glad you made it to 65. Now stop vaping! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
they read and make up in their minds what they want , no wonder they struggle
I have just heard someone on TV quote that number. Is it correct?

Where did the 60,000 go in the last year? Not to mention the others before that.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/473264/number-of-hospital-beds-in-the-united-kingdom-uk/

https://www.kingsfund.org.uk/publications/nhs-hospital-bed-numbers

There about 100k General and Acute beds.

Not sure where those figures are from but it seems that lumping all types of beds together - you wouldn't be admitted to a maternity ward for general admission unless you were in labour!

what is bigoted about giving facts , get a grip . Any stupid attempted race comment to not face facts that any one who works in a gp surgery sees on a daily basis with various translators in
It's bigoted and dishonest to invent stories to support your bigotry.
Your little anecdote has been proven, with logic by Notch, to be dishonest and concocted.
Made up story.
Vast majority of people don’t go to the doctors surgery unless they’ve booked an appointment.
If you book an appointment you don’t know how many Polish people have booked appointments.
Most of the Polish people arriving were young….not the demographic that spends time going to the doctors.

And even Mottie's logic shows fillyboy's anecdote to be concocted.
I read it that the population of Slough increased by 12k in one year. There's no way 230 new patients will be joining a surgery every week for a year!

RSPCA don’t get involved

I take it that you have never had free treatment on the NHS than :idea:
Had to go private have you :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I don't need treatment, I don't suffer from species dysphoria, and I've never imagined that I was a panda. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You?

Some in here can’t quite grasp the reality that a thousand people coming across the channel a day
Will probably require medical treatment ?
:confused::confused:
But if their application fails, and their appeal fails, UK will simply leave them wandering the streets destitute.
Sounds like a brilliant plan. :rolleyes:
Probably thought up by some housing minister.

Make your mind up Noseall, you are a pro-immigrant, anti-British type, surely you want the more immigrants the merrier - what's gone wrong with you?

It's the likes of you that are responsible for this invasion.
Here we go again: some preposterous allegation invented on the basis of a totally irrelevant comment.
Someone says something like, "Jack and Jill went up the hill."
And some idiot responds with, "so you support paedophilia then?"

How pathetically simple are their arguments based on their own misguided assumptions!

It's bigoted and dishonest to invent stories to support your bigotry.
Your little anecdote has been proven, with logic by Notch, to be dishonest and concocted.

And even Mottie's logic shows fillyboy's anecdote to be concocted.
no you must be right the person doing this on a weekly basis totally made it up despite the population of the town going up from 15% non uk born to 25% non uk born in 9 years from 2010 t0 2019.
i do laugh at how internet warriors try and make facts and figures into something racial

no you must be right the person doing this on a weekly basis totally made it up despite the population of the town going up from 15% non uk born to 25% non uk born in 9 years from 2010 t0 2019.
i do laugh at how internet warriors try and make facts and figures into something racial

What did they do to take advantage?

Which town are you referring to?

[QUOTE="SirGalahad, post: 5096993, member: 236922"

Which town are you referring to?[/QUOTE]
The town that the figures relate to

[QUOTE="SirGalahad, post: 5096993, member: 236922"

Which town are you referring to?
The town that the figures relate to[/QUOTE]

Slough?

Why are you being so coy now?

Again how are they taking advantage of the system? I would like to know as isn't it important to tell people when others are doing something wrong?

no not slough .Why are you finding the increase too high ? well if you do a wee bit of research you will find there are other towns with higher increases . Speak to anyone who works in a gp surgery and they will inform you first hand of the demands made even before registration process is complete it must be a severe ferry crossing or plane flight for causing all these illnesses and conditions

Last edited:
no not slough .Why are you finding the increase to high ? well if you do a wee bit of research you will find there are other towns with higher increases . Speak to anyone who works in a gp surgery and they will inform you first hand of the demands made even before registration process is complete it must be a severe ferry crossing or plane flight for causing all these illnesses and conditions

So you still cannot name the town or what they do. You seem to run away when pushed for details.

Strange now that once pushed its up to me to find this out, when it is you who made the claim.

Oh I do know exactly how it works in a GP surgery.

So what do they do? Perhaps I do not live in an area full of the people you are referring to - if so then please provide something to backup your claim.

I am genuinely interested.

Sponsored Links
Back