Drivers in Fog.....Grrrrrr

Sponsored Links
BoxBasher said:
Big_Spark said:
I have a Volvo too...

...and then complains about every body elses driving...? ;) :LOL:

OOhh you b'itch...handbags at dawn Sir... :D:D

As it has been chipped, has 334bhp and does 0-60 in about 6secs..hardly a flat cap Volvo I'd like to add...

I must admit that I do like to see the look on the face of Porsche Boxster drivers when I leave them at the lights.. :LOL:

My car only has 1 rear fog. and this can only be used when the headlights are on (mecahnical interlocked switch)

This is how it should be on all cars (front and back fogs). I see too many drivers with sidelights and front foglights on. They simply dont realise they are doing anything wrong most of the time!

I saw one woman driving in fog yesterday - no rain. She had her wipers going full belt, as if it was going to wipe the fog away from her window! :eek:

Again, some drivers simply haven't a clue about the controls of their car, and when to use them. :rolleyes:

I find this particularly true, and there is some correlation, when you apply the theory to BMW and the accellerator pedal! Their drivers simply dont realise there is an "in between" setting!

Same here Crafty..even though they have seperate switches they will only work with headlights on..If I switch to sidelights or main beam, they switch off immediately..

I agree with your observation about BMW drivers...:)

Sponsored Links
Big_Spark said:

blimey if I drove a volvo I wouldn't have the nerve to slag off anyone who drove something different.

Plenty of FOG drivers in Sussex........F`ing Old Gits :LOL:

gcol said:
There's people that call front fog lights "driving lights" - they don't realise what they're doing. You think that the wavey lines on the fog light button would give them a clue. :rolleyes:

When the drivers hand book calls them driving lights...I think thats what they were. Silly me..

BoxBasher said:
I believe they are only classified as driving lights when operated independently of rear fog lights.

Old Fords were independant.. Newer models you can have 1 without the other, but not the other without the one. :LOL:

I'm surprised there are still cars where, if you've had the rear fogs on during one journey, the fog switch doesn't re-set itself "off" when you turn off the lights. It would wipe out the problem of drivers who turn their fogs on one day, and leave them on until they sell the car.

Mine does.

hermes said:
Big_Spark said:

blimey if I drove a volvo I wouldn't have the nerve to slag off anyone who drove something different.

If I drove a typical Volvo or had a flat cap, then I might be inclined to agree...I am not biased, I slag off Volvo drivers equally as most are blooming annoying, dodery old goits who shouldn't be on the road in the first place.. :confused:

Lets not forget that the FIA banned Volvo Estates from Touring Car racing because they kept winning..and the estate is more aerodynamic than the saloons.

I have the same engine as those estates...just not as tuned..only 334BHP instead of about 650BHP for the touring car estate..

Big_Spark said:
hermes said:
Big_Spark said:

If I drove a typical Volvo or had a flat cap, then I might be inclined to agree...I am not biased, I slag off Volvo drivers equally as most are blooming annoying, dodery old goits who shouldn't be on the road in the first place.. :confused:

Lets not forget that the FIA banned Volvo Estates from Touring Car racing because they kept winning..and the estate is more aerodynamic than the saloons.

I have the same engine as those estates...just not as tuned..only 334BHP instead of about 650BHP for the touring car estate..
Hi Everybody.
Must be too much Christmas spirit! I thought for a mo that Big Spark's Volvo was developing 3,348hp!!!!!! That would be some mean beast! Not only would it have been banned by the F1A, NASA would have had a few objections as well! Happy New Year Everyone! :D :D :D

T5s rule. Especially the S70R in saffron. 1998, 98,000 miles,
FSH, ECU 310 bhp eats M3s/boxsters etc.

Just want to add driver 4 to your list:

Keeps his fe(king fog lights on for the next month because he is too stupid to realise they are on. :evil:

Big_Spark said:
Impressive. What sort of torque figures does that produce?

Sponsored Links
Back