Driving to France

Sponsored Links
Can report no hold ups and plain sailing to France today.
Quick and easy entering France .

Can report no hold ups and plain sailing to France today.
Perfectly normal unless it’s the first weekend of school holidays. Something which some remainers never seem to understand on here. They don’t seem to understand it every year though.

@Bod ... Treat yourself while you're out there - try some andouillette if you see it on a menu anywhere. ;)

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Perfectly normal unless it’s the first weekend of school holidays. Something which some remainers never seem to understand on here. They don’t seem to understand it every year though.

@Bod ... Treat yourself while you're out there - try some andouillette if you see it on a menu anywhere. ;)

Went for a really good Chinese buffet kast night. Next door is a French buffet restaurant. I'll give it a go if it's on the menu. Looks good

I've never known it any different.
The only time I've experienced delays is on disembarking into UK, when delays of up to an our have been experienced.
But that's not on the Dover-Calais route.
I've only ever used that route once in my life.

I'll give it a go if it's on the menu. Looks good
IMG_2402.gif

I'll give it a go if it's on the menu. Looks good
He's talking tripe. You've been warned.

Tripe in various sauces (tripe a la mode, tripe a la lyonaise, etc.) looks more palettable, but it's still tripe, even if it does resemble chicken when it's on the plate.
I believe that's beef tripe.

Sh1t flavoured sausage.

The sausage is made from the tail end of the animals digestive tract.

Its worth a go
I tell my daughters Try it and if don't like it, then you know.

I love food

I got this thing in life. When in France do as the french do.

I've had a McDonald's
A Chinese (great) fresh fish Prawns kelp, all on the wok. sushi, shell food, frogs legs
Buffalo Bill's. chain I think and it was crap.

Sponsored Links
Back