Driving to France

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
20230814_174213.jpg

Nice way to travel France

I saw Buffalo Bills - glad we didn't try it!

It was rubbish. Its whst I expected but a better option than McDonald's for my girls. Its not as easy to find reasonably priced restaurants here, that they want to eat.

Last edited:
Yeah, we spent a fortune. Was nice though. Mostly ate at beach front restaurants in Dunkirk, Wimeraux and Le Touquet - so probably all much more expensive than the back street ones away from tourist areas, but that's what holidays are for, spending loads on food and getting fat!

Not nice - not on that bike. Ape hangers, they're known as for obvious reasons. Your arms will go numb after a while on that bike.

I'm not into bikes. It looked nice.

It was rubbish. Its whst I expected but a better option than McDonald's for my girls. Its not as easy to find reasonably priced restaurants here, that they want to eat.
Pizzerias are popular, and not too expensive.
Then there's bars often selling local dishes, like mussels and chips in Normandy, etc.

Pizzerias are popular, and not too expensive.
Then there's bars often selling local dishes, like mussels and chips in Normandy, etc.

Bank Holiday today so we got a nice steak and local tomatoes & mushrooms a few pots and s cucumber . Looking at yhe buffets the next couple of days. I have fusdy daughters. I'll be able to eat healthy ill encourage them. Falling that there will be a wide voice for them

Sponsored Links
Back