Drug addicts to be weaned off...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Their jab of choice

Not necessary apparently, but then it never was for the vast majority...

One wonders what the reaction of those who blindly signed up to the experiments will be when the long term side effects on their immune system kick in?

Sponsored Links
One wonders what the reaction of those who blindly signed up to the experiments will be when the long term side effects on their immune system kick in?
I think the vaccine plan was that 6 billion people were to be killed off. Bit of a slow start, it must be imminent now.

Worry not, be safe in the knowledge that you'll be long dead before any vaccine side effects occur. (y)

Sponsored Links
Their jab of choice

Not necessary apparently, but then it never was for the vast majority...

Makes sense as Covid is a thing of the past now. Welll a part from the massive amount of financial hardships we are still enduring.

My Uncle is in hospital after a major operation and has caught COVID.

He's in a very bad way and has lost so much weight they are feeding him via a nasal tube.

Care to tell him that COVID is a thing of the past?

My Uncle is in hospital after a major operation and has caught COVID.

He's in a very bad way and has lost so much weight they are feeding him via a nasal tube.

Care to tell him that COVID is a thing of the past?

Sorry to hear that. I mean the pandemic is over.

Hospital is the worst place to catch it. Hope he gets well soon.

Back