DT10RF Battery

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The system is 10 years old. I have changed the Digistat battery after the icon started flashing but it still flashes. It's a new battery from a recently bought pack. I have already changed it twice but it is still flashing. Any advice please? Thanks

Sponsored Links
you have to use good quality alkaline batteries like duracell, if you have replaced them with cheap poundland etc ones it wont work, has to be decent ones

Thanks for reply Ian. They're Panasonic every day power, are they not good quality?

No get proper duracell ones and check the date on them before buying, a good pair will last about 4 years usually, cheap ones and re-chargeable ones are not good, the thermostat sends a signal in pulses to the receiver at different intervals some every 5 seconds some different intervals, the batteries are not just for the display

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the good advice, now working perfectly with Duracell

I'm so disappointed to see that the low battery light is flashing again....

check the contacts that the batteries go into, if they are dirty or cruded that will happen, try giving them a wipe with nail varnish remover and a cotton bud, usually removes anything building up on them

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back