Dulux Easycare vs Normal Emulsion

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

Due to get my house painted soon, and the mrs wants Dulux

Various colours we are looking at, I did wonder, was homebase are doing 3 for 2 on dulux at the moment, Im curious as to whether the Dulux Easy care is worth paying that bit more for, over the normal one in same colour,

basically its my house, but going to let ir out for a year or so after doing a full refurb on it, so am wondering if spending a little extra now will benefit in the long term but dont know much about the easy care paint

cheers
mark

Sponsored Links
Im not sure any retail grade paint is all that good.

Confusingly retail paints and trade paints are noticeably different formulations. However trade wuality is dearer.

Ive not used tge easycare -I think that used to be called endurance, which I think is more marketing than substance.

If renting out out, Id say get a decent trade paint like Johnstones in a ready made colour like white or magnolia. Then just assume it will need repainting after a year of rental.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back