Duravit Toilet - 82mm spigot to 110mm soil pan connector?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
So the wife has decided that Duravit toilets look nice, and she has a point, but now that I'm planning to fit them I'm running into the issue that the spigot on the pan appears to be 82mm inside diameter, 106mm outside and a standard uk pan connector doesn't fit... isn't this the sort of thing that us paying billions to the EU was meant to fix... :D

Anyhow, I'll trundle off to the merchants on Monday but before I go and show my ignorance could anyone inform me if there are adaptors to connect standard 110mm soil pipe to the 82mm spigot?

Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
I now reckon that I am offically retarded...

The rubber gaitor end does of course NOT go into the pan but into the end of the soil pipe bend, and the straight end goes over the spigot...

Duh...

Sponsored Links

The rubber gaitor end does of course NOT go into the pan but into the end of the soil pipe bend, and the straight end goes over the spigot...

Duh...

Post of the day :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

If the soil pipe bend is female and has no pipe on it you will need to insert a cutting of pipe into it to accept the male end of the coupling.

Duh...
:LOL: Have a look @ the post by " Dick " Turpin :mrgreen: you can`t make this up :LOL:

When replacing a cracked Duravit seat - just top cover - one of the plastic bold connectors in the pot must have worn out and just dropped down into teh hollow inside. Aksed Duravit UK for help with the part, will see how they respond, but in the meantime squezed half a cork into the hole and attached the new seat with a screw. Will not last years, but it is working for now.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back