Dutch trouble?

Sponsored Links

If they win, they are talking about a Nexit. It's starting…..

There's enormous anger towards the EU in the Netherlands at the moment, the destruction of their farming industry to meet EU targets is a huge problem...

I wouldn't be at all surprised if they wanted out, the Dutch are very similar to us in general

Interesting result, and unexpected. Problem is, he needs other parties to form a coalition and that may not happen, as in Poland.

I quite liked Mark Rutte, a sound leader, centrist and tended to back the UK when needed, but as the giraffe said, they've been shat on by the EU.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if they wanted out, the Dutch are very similar to us in general
So does that mean that voters in member countries can make a difference and have a say? Other threads suggest the EU is all powerful and override countries decisions at will.

Sponsored Links
So does that mean that voters in member countries can make a difference and have a say? Other threads suggest the EU is all powerful and override countries decisions at will.

He's not PM yet, lets wait and see.

They can vote to leave, exactly as we did...

And who could blame them given the current situation out there

I'm not so sure, I don't think it would be 'allowed' again, we only managed by the skin of our teeth.
Very true, as much as so many europhiles love to pretend it doesn't happen, Brussels tends to get the results that they want in the end, regardless of what the people vote for... 2005 is an obvious example!

Go find another example then...
Why? The claim is that voters can't make a difference because the EU has it stitched up. But the Dutch might vote for something different, proving that EU citizens can make their voices heard and you ask for another example? Is one not enough to debunk the claim?

Isn’t it sweet, a thread for brexers desperately seeking validation for the brexish1tshambles :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

If they win, they are talking about a Nexit. It's starting…..
You mean like when far right Marine Le Pen made Frexit her election headline, until she saw what happened in the UK and immediately decided it was a stupid idea? No leader is idiotic enough to follow the UK over the cliff.

Sponsored Links
Back